Giveaway Terms & Conditions
No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
Purchase will not increase your chance of winning.
1. Eligibility: The Ultimate Family Meal Giveaway ("Giveaway") is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of Lalo, Inc., and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotional agencies, judges, and the immediate family members (herein, defined as spouse, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of residence, and any person living in such a person's household, whether related or not) of each as well as the employees of any Giveaway administrator identified at the end of these Official Rules ("Administrator"), or of any company affiliated with the Giveaway and collectively with the foregoing persons or entities ("Giveaway Entities"), are not eligible to participate.
2. Entry Period: The Giveaway period begins at 12:01 a.m. EDT on May 31, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT June 7, 2022 (a “Giveaway Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the applicable Giveaway Entry Period will not be eligible to win a prize. Lalo’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Giveaway.
3. How to Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry: the Online Method of Entry and the Mail-In Method of Entry outlined below.
i) Online Method of Entry: Sign up for Lalo’s email newsletters by visiting the Giveaway website (the “Giveaway Website”) and following the instructions available there. This will result in one entry. You are limited to one entry using this method.
ii) Mail-In Method of Entry: To enter the Giveaway without signing up for Lalo’s email newsletters, you may submit a mail-in entry. To enter via this method, handwrite your first and last name, street address, phone number and email address on a piece of paper, insert the paper in a #10 envelope and mail your entry via first-class mail to: The Ultimate Family Meal Giveaway,124 9th Street #294 Brooklyn, NY 11215 ("Mail-In Entry"). Each mail-in entry must be mailed separately. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, illegible or postage-due mail. To be eligible for a random drawing, your mail-in entry(ies) must be postmarked during the applicable Entry Period and received within seven (7) days later.
Online Entry and Mail-In Entry will be referred to as “Entry(ies)” from this point on. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Giveaway or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, deceiving or using other unfair playing practices. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
4. Prize and Its Approximate Retail Value ("Arv"): The Winner of the Giveaway will receive a prize package made up of products from Lalo, Caraway, W&P, Banza and a service from Chef Sam Kang, with an approximate retail value of $2,795. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. Any applicable taxes and all other costs/expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Prize is nontransferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, other than as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason.
5. Random Drawing and Notification: Following the Giveaway Period, one entry will be selected as a potential winner by random selection from entries that fully comply with these Rules. The potential winner will be notified by Sponsor via e-mail within one week following the applicable Giveaway Period. The potential winner is subject to validation and verification of eligibility and compliance with these Rules, and may be required, at the Sponsor’s discretion, to provide additional information and to sign and return a liability release, a publicity release, and/or tax-related documents as a condition of receiving a prize. The potential winner must respond to the email notification and provide all requested information and signed documents within 48 hours after the email notification is delivered. If a potential winner does not respond with the requested information and signed documents within 48 hours after the email notification is delivered, the potential winner may be disqualified and Sponsor may select another potential winner. The first potential winners who meets these and the other requirements set forth in these Rules, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be determined by Sponsor to be the winner (the “Winner”) for the applicable Giveaway. Decisions by Sponsor are final and binding.
7. General: Entrants must have a valid email address, and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. By entering this Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator on all matters relating to the Giveaway, which are final and binding. Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes on the prize, including sales or use taxes. By participating, entrant agrees to, releases and holds the Giveaway Entities and their respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively "Releasees") harmless from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, personal injury or loss or damage to property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in the Giveaway. By accepting a prize, winner agrees, where imposing such condition is legal, that Sponsor and their designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will confirm consent to such use in writing. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the offer or administration of this Giveaway, or in the announcement of winner and prize. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Giveaway, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Giveaway as planned is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Giveaway and award prize from among all eligible Entries received up to that date. All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, "Claim") arising out of or relating to this Giveaway, the meaning or interpretation of the rules or any prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within that state. All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys' fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
8. Lalo: The Giveaway is sponsored and administered by Lalo (“Lalo” or “Sponsor”), with an address of 124 9th Street #294 Brooklyn, NY 11215, , whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Giveaway.
9. Winner's List: For the name of the Winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope on or before December 31, 2022, to: The Ultimate Family Meal Giveaway,124 9th Street #294 Brooklyn, NY 11215