The stroller was engineered with an intuitive, compact fold so that you can store it in corners and closets.
- Secure the brake.
- Push down both fold buttons. Pro tip: guide the buttons slightly inwards toward the seat with your thumbs before pushing straight down.
- While holding the buttons down, apply a downward force as though you were laying the seat flat on its back.
- Make sure the latch* clicks into place once the stroller reaches its fully folded position.
- Your folded stroller will stand upright when rested on the footboard, so you can stash it anywhere convenient.
*The latch is located on the left side of the frame by the rear wheel and attaches the base to the frame.
Note: Stroller only folds with seat when it is front-facing.
- First, undo the latch. Pro tip: if you lean your stroller towards you at a 45-degree angle so it rests on the edge of the footboard as you undo the latch, gravity will help you out a little.
- Now, pull up on handlebar while stabilizing the crossbar with your foot until the stroller is back in its unfolded and locked position.
Text (646) 863-5225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can't quite get the hang of it—here to help!